Against Me! | Joy
All’s quiet, except for this song.
So maybe while I’m not together I can feel like I’m not alone.
And somewhere off in the distance, rapidly advancing, is an onslaught of sorts.
Young sirens wail in a skewed sense of glory.
And the lions in the cages roar at the memory of fight.
And there’s a joy, a joy in all I can see.
A joy, in every possibility.
(Source: clap-hands-two-guns, via hippielongstocking)
so when i wake up feel like yeah everything’s alright
(Source: jeuxd, via jeuxdg)
"1) Never trust a cop in a raincoat.
#i'm not there
2) Beware of enthusiasm and of love, both are temporary and quick to sway.
3) If asked if you care about the world’s problems, look deep into the eyes of he who asks, he will never ask you again.
4) Never give your real name.
5) If ever asked to look at yourself, don’t look.
6) Never do anything the person standing in front of you can’t understand.
7) Never create anything, it will be misinterpreted, it will chain you and follow you for the rest of your life."
so i’m waiting for this test to end so lighter days can soon begin